Understanding Junior Miners. Now available in printable ebook format for only £30. Within the 400 full-colour pages, our five experts reveal the specialist geological, mining and financial issues facing early stage juniors, what to look for and the questions to ask.
Understanding Junior Miners
This one-off pdf publication has drawn on the technical expertise of a ‘panel’ of specialists with considerable experience in the mining sector.
IT AIMS TO HELP:
- Investors chart the waters of interrogating and analysing early stage and development juniors
- Bankers lending to junior miners developing new projects
- Directors of junior mining companies when faced with greenfield project proposals
- Students undertaking academic courses that involve understanding mining projects and junior companies
- Government officials in countries where the public sector is seeking to become more actively involved in its resources sector
- Managers in junior mining companies who may have joined with one set of specific skills, and are required to get a broader perspective as they move up to more senior executive positions
- NGO’s seeking to understand more about mining projects affecting local communities